How was the confirmation exchange on Figma

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-9 11:29:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In fact, it was very easy to respond to requests via Slack. GIG Kobayashi : Good. At GIG, we place great importance on listening to our clients and aligning their understanding, so it was easy for us to communicate frequently online like this time. Fine-tune your understanding online. Client decision-making is quick and smooth progress is achieved. GIG Kobayashi : For this project, I was in the position of art director, and was in charge of coordinating the overall design and the direction of the image. Thanks to Sejima taking charge of the information design, I was able to concentrate on creating the visuals.

GIG Sejima : As Mr. Ogawa mentioned earlier, we wanted to target hiring candidates, so we designed the information in an orderly manner and tried to convey information in an easy-to-understand manner for hiring candidates. . Ogawa : To be honest, we at IGS Phone Number List only had a rough idea of ​​what kind of site we wanted. However, what we vaguely wanted to convey was clearly verbalized and visualized, and we had most of the necessary information ready at the time of the wireframe, and internal confirmation went very smoothly . For me, I was like, "Thank you very much." (laughs) GIG Sejima : We exchanged details on Slack and Figma to avoid any discrepancies in our understanding. We also held video conferences once a week.

Was there anything difficult about it? Ogawa : This was my first time using Figma, and it was very easy to use. First, you can easily check the design and add comments. Furthermore, it was very easy to use because I could jump to the page I wanted to see right away. It's also nice that even if you don't know how to use it, you can understand it by playing around with it. GIG Kobayashi : One thing that helped us with this project was the speed of decision-making by everyone at IGS . Even during the video conference, there was no communication such as saying that we would think about it and get back to you, and many decisions were made on the spot.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Transcendvietnam - Đại lý Tầm nhìn

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 15:00 , Processed in 0.047441 second(s), 19 queries .